- 1 NAC Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in National Academy of Construction, Hyderabad @nac.edu.in
- 2 NAC Hyderabad Recruitment for Horticulture Assistants Vacancies
NAC Recruitment 2020. Get Latest Notification for NAC Hyderabad Career Vacancies 2020. Find Upcoming Jobs in NAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020. Find Employment Job Alert for National Academy of Construction Hyderabad, Telangana government. Get Career News for NAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020-21.
Visit here for Latest Jobs in NAC Hyderabad.
NAC Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in National Academy of Construction, Hyderabad @nac.edu.in
|National Academy of Construction NAC Address: NAC Grounds, Cyberabad, Hyderabad-500084,
Telangana, India. Phone: Tel :- (040) 23111916-917 , Fax :- (040) 23111997. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAC Recruitment 2020- Apply Online at www.nac.edu.in. Careers and Jobs in NAC (National Academy of Construction), Hyderabad, Telangana at our website. The Notification is being published for the candidates who are awaiting to Apply Online for Telangana State Government Jobs Notifications for B.E/Btech/M.Tech, PhD, MD, MCA, Graduation, PG, Phd Degree holders, etc. You can get here direct official notification and PDF links for applying for the Job Vacancies for NAC Recruitment. Apart from the NAC Hyderabad Recruitment, you can get here official Notification updates for other government Jobs in Telangana for the year 2020 and 2021.
NAC Hyderabad Recruitment for Horticulture Assistants Vacancies
National Academy of Construction NAC Hyderabad Recruitment for Horticulture Assistants| Online Application are invited by NAC, Hyderabad, Telangana.
NAC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 24 Horticulture Assistants Posts in NAC, Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited by the National Academy of Construction (NAC) Hyderabad from 17 May 2019 to 25 May 2019 for 24 vacancies.
National Academy of Construction Vacancy Details
All important Details like educational qualification, Age, Selection process, important dates, How to Apply & Documents are providing in the below section. Candidates advised that they read all the information carefully before applying for these vacancies.
|Total Vacancy- 24 for Horticulture Assistants|
How to apply online for NAC Recruitment
Applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on NAC Website (www.nac.edu.in) to the post of Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)
NAC Hyderabad Jobs Qualifications
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below Minimum educational qualification:
- Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
- Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized
University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
NAC Salary Details
Rs. 17500 to 22,500
How to Apply for NAC Recruitment 2019
The Candidates have to visit the NAC WEBSITE www.nac.edu.in to
submit an application and click on the link to fill the application. While filling the online application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The NAC bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Important Documents Required for NAC Jobs
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making an online application
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC.
- School Study Certificate.
- Declaration by the Unemployed.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of the candidate as S/o ORD/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIB /Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC
welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of the candidate as S/o ORD/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity(where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
The following Certificate should be obtained from the Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates