- 1 TTWREIS Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society @ www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- 2 TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 for Teaching Faculty Vacancies
- 3 TTWREIS Hyderabad Teaching Faculty Jobs Opening Detail 2020:
- 3.1 TTWREIS Hyderabad Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details:
- 3.2 TTWREIS Hyderabad Qualification Details for Teaching Faculty:
- 3.3 TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment Teaching Faculty Pay Scale Details:
- 3.4 TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment Teaching Faculty Required Age:
- 3.5 TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment Mode of Selection for Teaching Faculty Jobs:
- 3.6 How to Applying for Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
- 3.7 Job Notification and Last Dates to Remember Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
- 4 TTWREIS Recruitment for Subject Associate vacancies
- 4.1 TTWREIS – Subject Associate Jobs Notification for 100 Subject Associate
- 4.2 TTWREIS Recruitment : Subject Associate Post Details Subject Wise
- 4.3 TTWREIS Recruitment Qualification for Subject Associate
- 4.4 TTWREIS Fee Details: Subject Associate
- 4.5 TTWREIS Vacancy terms & Conditions :Subject Associate
- 4.6 Selection Criteria: Subject Associate
- 4.7 How You can Apply for this Job
- 4.8 Subject Associate Job Notification, Important Dates
- 5 About TTWREIS & Written Examination-
TTWREIS Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society @ www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 for Teaching Faculty Vacancies
TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 → Apply Online for Teaching Faculty Vacancies – Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS), Hyderabad, Telangana has displayed 160 vacant seats for Teaching Faculty Vacancy on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the TTWREIS Hyderabad official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 24th Jun 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
|Organization Name||TTWREIS Hyderabad|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Faculty|
|Job Type||Telangana govt Jobs|
TTWREIS Hyderabad Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details:
|Name of the EMRS||No. of Posts|
|EMRS (G), Palvancha||10|
|EMRS (G), Indalwai,||10|
|EMRS (G), Gandugulap ally||10|
|EMRS (G), Gundala||10|
|EMRS (G), Bayyaram||10|
|EMRS (G), Utnoor||10|
|EMRS (B), Kalwakurthy at Jadcherla||10|
|EMRS (B), Sirpur-T||10|
|EMRS (B), Tekulapally||10|
|EMRS (G), Kuravi||10|
|EMRS (G), Seerole||10|
|EMRS (G), Yellareddyp eta||10|
|EMRS (B), Marrimadla||10|
|EMRS (B), Balanagar||10|
|EMRS (B), Gandhari||10|
|EMRS (B), Narnoor||10|
TTWREIS Hyderabad Qualification Details for Teaching Faculty:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Part Time Outsourced Faculty||Candidates should acquired Four years integrated degree course of Regional college of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
II. Bachelor degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject /combination of subject and in aggregate.
a. For TGT (Telugu): Third language as a subject in all the three years.
b. For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c. For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
d. For TGT (Social Studies): Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e. For TGT (Maths): Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject : Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Statistics.
f. For TGT (Science): Bachelor Degree in science with any two of the following subjects Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
III. B.Ed or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
IV. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper –II OR TET.
V. Proficiency in teaching in English medium is mandatory
|Art & Craft Teacher||Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Sr.School Certificate Exam with minimum 5 years (Full Time diploma in Fine Art/ Painting / Drawing & Painting|
|Music Teacher||I. Senior Secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent and Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Music or equivalent.
II. Competence to teach through English Medium.
|Technical Assistant||I. Bachelor’s degree I Information technology/ BCA with 60% marks in the relevant field. Experience: Post qualification, two year of relevant experience in Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute. OR
II. 1st class diploma (3 years full time) in Computer Science /IT/ Electronics.
Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
|Librarian||I. Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
II. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science.
III. Experience of two years in a Library / Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
TTWREIS Hyderabad Recruitment Teaching Faculty Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the Posts||Remuneration|
|Subject Teachers||₹30,000 per month|
|Art / Craft & Music||₹20,000 per month|
|Librarian / technical ASST||₹17,000 per month|
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Teaching Faculty||Candidate Age should be less then 65 years.
|Selection will be made based on candidates performance in Written Test/ Interview.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates Can Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Teaching Faculty, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 10 Jun 2020 to 24 Jun 2020.
|Name of the Post:||Teaching Faculty|
|Date for Submission of online Application form:||24/06/2020|
|Jobs Notification:||Govt Jobs Notification for TTWREIS Recruitment:|
|Apply Online Link:||Apply online:|
TTWREIS Recruitment for Subject Associate vacancies
TTWREIS Recruitment – Jobs Notification for 100 Subject Associate | Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS) Recruiting for Subject Associate Vacancies. Check Latest Govt Job Notification through TTWREIS .
Here good news for all the candidates who are looking for teaching jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana. In this post, we will talk about Teaching Jobs in Telangana State. So Stay Connected with us.
Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS) Recently Published a new Job Notification for the 100 Subject Associate post. Candidate can apply online from 08 May 2019 to 16 May 2019 and written test / Demo/interview held on 25 May 2019.
All details are given in the below section like Education Qualification, Required Age, Pay Scale, Total Job opening, Selection Process or How to apply. So check carefully all details before applying online.
TTWREIS – Subject Associate Jobs Notification for 100 Subject Associate
|Name of the Position||Subject Associate|
|Pay Scale||Rs.25,000 per month|
|Job Type||Teaching Govt Jobs in Telangana|
TTWREIS Recruitment : Subject Associate Post Details Subject Wise
It is to inform that TSWREI & TTWREI Societies have started certain COEs for providing quality coaching to the JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET aspects to the children of poor families. In this regard, some subject Associates pots are vacant in institutions and required to work in the following COEs in Hyderabad Telangana State.
In the below section of this table. We are giving information about post details Subject wise. Check details :-
|Subject||Number of Vacancy|
TTWREIS Recruitment Qualification for Subject Associate
- Candidates should having Masters Degree with first class.
- Experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
- Experience to prepare successful candidates for JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET Exam.
- Achievements, if any related to the selection of students in JEE
Mains/Advance and NEET.
TTWREIS Fee Details: Subject Associate
Candidate should be pay examination fee of Rupees 200/- through online mode only be debit Card ,Credit Card or Internet Banking.
TTWREIS Vacancy terms & Conditions :Subject Associate
- The selected faculty will have to perform all the Residential pattern
duties assigned to them by the Principal.
- Women faculty will be given priority to work in girls COEs.
- Mere applying for the post shall not entitle the candidates for any claim to the respective subject associates.
Selection Criteria: Subject Associate
|Proficiency||In concerned subject|
|Communicative Skills||Exclusively in English|
|Intensive idea about JEE/NEET
- The applying Subject Associates have to attend written test compulsorily after qualifying the test they will be called for Demo and interview @1:2 ratio.
- There will be negative ½ marks for every wrong answer. Each question carries 2 marks. There will be 50 questions in every subject.
- The time of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Selected candidate’s services will be utilized from 01-06-2019 to 30-04-2020
How You can Apply for this Job
Interested & Eligible candidates have to apply through online for TTWREIS www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
Subject Associate Job Notification, Important Dates
|Online applications Start from||08/052019|
|Last date for submission of
|Date of written test /
- Log in Official website.
- Then Click on New Registration Fill all information.
- Now login with registration id .
- Fill up all important details and click on submit button.
- Take a print out for further Use.
About TTWREIS & Written Examination-
Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS) has been running at present 169 residential educational institutions (from 5th standard to Degree) in Hyderabad Telangana State under the Ministry of Tribal Welfare, Government of Telangana. TTWREIS has evolved with a motto to provide quality education to the children and provide a better future to them.
The date and examination, venue (centre) will be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS and would be displayed in the website.
For any problems in Online Application submission call Hyderabad 9121174434/9121333472 (Call Time : 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)