Telangana State Agriculture Department Careers . Get Latest Notification for Career Vacancies in Telangana Agriculture Department. Find Upcoming Jobs in Telangana State Govt Recruitments from Agriculture and Co-operation Department. Find Employment Job Alert for All govt Departments and organizations under Agriculture and Co-operation Department, Telangana State. Get Career News for TS Agriculture Department.
Visit here our Telangana State Job Portal
Related Department: Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department
About : Department of Agriculture, Telangana:
Agriculture Department is one of the most state departments in Telangana Government. The Department of Agriculture has been created mainly to provide Agricultural Extension services to farmers and to transfer the latest technical knowledge to the farming community. The objectives of the Department are to assess requirements of agriculture inputs well in advance and to regulate their production and monitor timely supply of seeds, fertilizers and pesticides, implements, credit etc., to farmers. The Department also performs the statutory functions under various acts and regulations (i.e., quality control) to ensure supply of quality inputs i.e., Seeds, Fertilizers and Pesticides to farmers etc.
|Agriculture Department Websites: agri.telangana.gov.in
horticulture.tg.nic.inCentral Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Hyderabad
Agriculture Department Service Centers:
- State Agril. Management and Extension Training Institute: Hyderabad
- Office of Mandal Agril. Officer (444): Each Mandal H.Qrs.
- Regional Soil Testing Labs (1): Rajendranagar.
- Single Window Diagnostic Facility for seed (8 districts): Khammam, Nizamabad, Medak, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar and Adilabad.
- Single Window Diagnostic Facility for fertilizers (6 districts): Khammam, Nizamabad, Medak, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda,Karimnagar and Adilabad.
- Mobile Soil Testing Labs (1): Hyderabad.
- Soil Testing Labs in Agril Market Committees: (28).
- Pesticides Testing Labs (2): Rajendranagar, Warangal.
- Bio pesticides Testing Lab: Hyderabad.
- Biological Control Labs (9) Nos.: Rajendranagar (R.R. Dist), Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nizamabad, Khammam, Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar and Adilabad.
- Bacterial Culture Production Lab. (1): Rajendranagar.
- DNA Fingerprinting and Transgenic Crops Monitoring Laboratory, SAMETI, Hyderabad
Administrative Offices: Telangana Agriculture Department:
Following Administrative Offices are situated in various parts of the state.
- Commissionerate of Agriculture: Hyderabad
- Office of Joint Directors of Agriculture (9): Each District Hqrs
- Office of the Asst. Director of Agriculture (102): Each Agricultural Divisional Hqrs
Agriculture Commissioner & Director Address:
Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Midan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad