- 1 Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Recruiting for Manager Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Job Employment Notification.
- 1.1 IRDAI Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.2 IRDA Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.3 Essential Qualification:
- 1.4 Required Age:
- 1.5 Mode of Selection:
- 1.6 Way of Applying:
- 1.7 Last date for Receipt of Application: 12/03/2018 till 5:30 pm
- 1.8 Related Employment News from Telangana State:
Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Recruiting for Manager Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Job Employment Notification.
IRDA Recruitment 2018 → Manager Vacancies: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), Hyderabad has displayed 18 vacant seats for Manager (Grade B), Assistant General Manager (Grade C), Deputy General Manager (Grade D) & General Manager (Grade E) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the IRDAI official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 12th March 2018 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original IRDAI job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Telangana job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Telangana.
IRDAI Jobs Opening Details:
IRDA Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Manager|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs in telangana|
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Grade B): 07
2. Assistant General Manager (Grade C): 08
3. Deputy General Manager (Grade D): 02
4. General Manager (Grade E): 01
For post 1 candidates must have acquired IT: B.E./ B.Tech (IT/ CS) – 60% or MCA or Masters in IT/ CS with 60% in graduation.
For post 2,3,4 candidates must have acquired Graduation with adequate experience.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be below 45 years.
For post 2 candidates age limit should be below 50 years.
For post 3,4 candidates age limit should be below 54 years.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, qualifications and caste, experience, in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of ———” to The following address:-
Executive Director (Gen), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Survey No.115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500032