IGM Hyderabad Recruiting for 204 Jr. Technician, Jr Office Asst & Supervisor Posts. | Ckeck Latest 2018 Indian Govt Employment Job Notification at Hyderabad (Telangana) through India Government Mint.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 141 Jr. Technician Vacancies – India Government Mint (IGM), Hyderabad, (A Unit Of Security Printing And Minting Corporation of India Ltd.) Wholly Owned By Government Of India has displayed 99 vacant seats for Jr. Technician at W-1 level ( Fitter, Tool & Die Maker, Forger & Treater, Driver cum Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Mill Wright, Electrical/ Electronics, Machinist, Turner, Plumber, Welder, Mason) posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the IGM Hyderabad official notification can submit their application by online submission from 10th April 2017 to 1st May 2017 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the IGM Hyderabad original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Telangana job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Hyderabad or all Telangana state, india.
IGM Hyderabad 2017 Jobs Opening Details:
Highlights of this Govt Job Notification in Telangana State
- 1 IGM Hyderabad 2017 Jobs Opening Details:
- 2 Required Age:
- 3 Essential Qualification:
- 4 Cost of Application:
- 5 Payment of Fees procedure (Online Mode)
- 6 Mode of Selection:
- 7 Way of Applying:
- 8 Dates to Remember:
- 9 IGM Hyderabad Notification
- 10 Essential Qualification:
- 11 Required Age:
- 12 Mode of Selection:
- 13 Cost of Application:
- 14 Dates to Remember
- 15 Related Employment News from Telangana State:
of the Trade
of the Vacancies
|2||Tool & Die
|4||Driver cum Mechanic||04|
Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years (i.e candidates should have born between 2/4/1992 to 1/4/1999).
– Relaxation in upper age is applicable upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 3 years for OBC category candidates, 10 years for physically handicapped persons, 15 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category who are physically handicapped.
Candidates must have passed 10th class with Full time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
Cost of Application:
Candidates should have to pay application fees which is Rs. 400/ for General and OBC category candidates.
– No application fees applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category.
Payment of Fees procedure (Online Mode)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the Instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com under the page “Job Opportunity” from 10/04/2017 to 01/05/2017.
Dates to Remember:
Online Application & Payment of Fees : 10/04/2017 to 01/05/2017.
India Government Mint Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online for 60 Jr Office Asst & Supervisor Vacancies: A Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), India Government Mint, Hyderabad has displayed 60 vacant seats for Junior Office Assistant, Supervisor (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the IGM Hyderabad official notification can submit their application by online on or before last date 1st May 2017 with the help of details mentioned below-
India Government Mint Jobs Opening Details:
Total No of Posts: 60
Name of the Post:
1. Supervisor: 09
A. Mechanical: 04
B. Electronics: 01
C. Electrical: 02
D. Metallurgy: 01
E. Civil: 01
2. Junior Office Assistant: 51
For post 1 candidate must have acquired First Class Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline from recognized University/ Board/ Institution or Equivalent.
For post 2 candidate must have acquired Graduation with 55% of marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years (Candidates should have born between 02/04-/1987 to 01/04/1999).
For post 2 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 28 years (Candidates should have born between 02/04/1989 to 01/04/1999) as on 01/04/2017.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination.
Cost of Application:
Candidates should have to pay application fees which is Rs. 400/- for General and OBC category by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com from 10/04/2017 to 01/05/2017.
Dates to Remember
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10/04/2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01/05/2017
Last date for Printing of Your Application: 16/05/2017
Tentative date of examination May/ June 2017